New Acquisition Manager
- Manila, Philippines
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
RingCentral is hiring! We’re looking for experienced Sales Managers that thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will manage a team to generate new sales and expand the RingCentral customer base. The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, and teamwork-oriented environment committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market.
You will lead a team of resident experts on the RingCentral services including Fax, Mobile, and Office and will oversee sales of our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware. Additionally, you be required to develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies, processes and competitive differences between RC and the rest of the market. You will also be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives to the small and medium business market.
The most critical qualifications for a RingCentral Sales Manager is that you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally and thru a sales team, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Coach, motivate, and influence direct sales team to exceed quotas
- Thrive in high-transaction, high-volume sales environment
- Lead and supervise teams to work under tight deadlines
- Build and enhance customer relationships
- Train staff on Company processes, policies, and procedures
- Identify needs for and drive process improvements
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
- Provide feedback to cross-functional departments as the voice of sales
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Mentor and develop direct reports
- Solve problems and drive results
- Handle customer escalations
- Sets the example for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of proven leadership directly managing a sales team in a high transaction environment
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Strong time management, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and collaborative selling skills
- Results-oriented leader who defines and manages achievement of performance objectives
- B2B selling / Software / SaaS experience preferred
- Strong business acumen is a must, experience with Small Business end customers is a plus
- BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Self Starter with a history of great decision making, planning, and execution to results
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done while having fun
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Full-Time positions available.
- No active ZTCAP level 3 disciplinary action, nor enrolled in PIP/GWP.
- Good record of scorecards for the last 3 months.
- Incident points should not exceed 4.00.
- Have no active Final Warning disciplinary actions under the Code of Conduct.
- Incomplete applications as well as those submitted after the deadline will be considered invalid. Applications of those who do not meet minimum requirements will not be processed.
- All interested parties MUST discuss their intent to apply with their Immediate Supervisor or Team Manager.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top