Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, CA
Manager, R&D Business Operations will work closely with the senior leadership team within Innovation (Engineering, Product, and Operations), to conduct full operational review, enable proper resources to the company’s strategic R&D initiatives, drive proportional organizational growth and efficiency. This role will provide the opportunity to join a team of high performers who have experience working for big 4 consulting firms and leading SaaS companies.
- Own reporting of all innovation engineering projects monthly across all global teams allocated to multiple products
- Conduct engineering operational and performance review, analyze and report on R&D resource allocation across all global locations
- Drive quarterly efficiency and automation initiatives across all R&D, establish KPIs, monitoring and reporting
- Build strategic reports and present scenario models for efficient allocation of resources to projects/products to senior leadership for annual operational planning
- Own and maintain hierarchical org charts across all R&D; work very closely with R&D data team for maintaining person-project-product allocation views
- Fulfill ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Strategy and Operations from a top-tier US educational institution
- 4+ years of work experience
- Experience in project management, driving operational excellence, owning and maintain data and KPI reporting
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (pivots, lookups, data analysis tool packs etc.), PowerPoint, building financial and decision support models, reports and executive presentations
- Knowledge of Project Management tools, Visualization tools like tableau, intelligent data storage like airtable is a plus
- Knowledge about SaaS or software development process is desired. Knowledge of Agile methodologies preferred
- Experience in driving efficiency strategy, cost optimization and process improvement
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of how Product Development works, experience conducting quantitative and qualitative business review
- Effective communication skills at multiple levels of the organization, including management and cross-functional groups
- Ability to drive successful partnerships with cross-functional teams to improve existing business processes, execute strategic initiatives, and develop project roadmaps
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.