Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, CA
The Manager, Communication and Strategic Projects – R&D Division will support the Chief Innovation Officer and her team and will be responsible for driving and supporting a range of key activities such as:
- Creating a messaging and storytelling framework for the R&D division.
- Developing and drafting high-profile presentations and talking points for both internal and external audiences.
- Facilitating communication and information, sharing the vision, mission, objectives, and key initiatives, and monthly progress reporting, both to the entire R&D division and across the organization.
- Researching and analyzing key market trends, analyst reports, customer needs, and competitive offerings to help the product leaders make decisions.
- Defining and executing on the strategy and agendas for key leadership meetings.
- Creating employee onboarding programs and other programs to promote employee empowerment.
- Working on projects that promote a strong, fun culture.
Flexibility, creativity, efficiency, resourcefulness, and a positive attitude are highly valued on the team, as well as the ability to collaborate with individuals at all levels. A strong candidate has a ‘can-do,’ results-oriented approach to business, and a bias for action with the ability to identify and overcome obstacles. He/she thrives in a fast-paced environment and is:
- A gifted visual storyteller and can weave a narrative that is concise, compelling, and tailored to specific audiences based on complex and varied inputs. Must be an expert PowerPoint user.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about learning new things, researching trends, and understanding the competitive environment.
- A strong writer and verbal communicator with superior analytical skills, research capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Adaptable with a “growth mindset” who works well in and iterative environment and both seeks and welcomes feedback to improve deliverables.
- Energized by the opportunity to work on varied projects and programs throughout the year, with a reputation for being a strong “utility player” who can support and advance a range of key initiatives.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience and a Bachelor’s degree are required. An MBA and/or post-graduate education is preferred
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking/private equity/venture capital, corporate strategy, or equivalent experience in a technology/SaaS company.
- PowerPoint guru that can produce top-notch presentations independently
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and package content on rapid deadlines
- Experience working with VPs or Partners
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.