Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
- Install, upgrade, and configure workstations
- Provide assistance with troubleshooting of software/hardware/telecom problems
- Assist with the breakdown, relocation, and setup of workstations to accommodate users relocation's, site relocation's, site remodels, and any new location installation
- Maintain secure patch levels on workstations as needed
- Hard drive data retrieval (using third-party tools to retrieve information from damage drives) as needed
- Support local departmental business applications
- IT Help Desk Technician will assist other groups within IT (i.e., Datacenter) in troubleshooting problems and/or equipment set-up
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Top troubleshooting skill, team-building approach and customer service oriented
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with most common desktop/laptop software and hardware systems
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuring Windows-based networked PC
- Familiarity with network protocols and configurations (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN)
- Active Directory, Windows Server 2000 and higher, basic understanding of DNS, and DHCP
- Mac OS X experience a plus
- VoIP system experience a plus
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience in handling the same post or any related experiences
- Must be willing to work at night and in Shaw Blvd Mandaluyong City
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer happiness. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.