Industries Principal- Sales -Health Care Strategy- initiatives -best practices
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
The Industry Principal responsibilities are two-fold: developing and managing the Healthcare Vertical Payers and Providers line of business for RingCentral including acting as a business leader, sales mentor and thought leader. Second, the creation, development and protocols for programs, content, communications and trainings. The Industry Principal is a client facing team member that serves as an executive sponsor, trusted advisor, and will create strategies and develop initiatives with the goal of increased industry pipeline, revenue and elevating RingCentral’s position in the respective industries segment.
The primary responsibilities will be to work with the global sales team and internal support organizations and partners to drive market share /revenue growth. This person will report directly to the VP of Vertical Sales and Programs and will work closely with peers in up market sales organizations and leaders.
- Devising strategies and creation of sales programs, including branding, content messaging, integrations, compliances and pricing considerations to penetrate the Healthcare payer and providers.
- Pipeline and forecast management for Healthcare, focusing on mid-market, majors and enterprise business segments, 10k and strategic markets.
- Review industry trends, applications of the technology and serve as a customer advocate.
- Creation of sub industries lines of business within the macro Healthcare vertical.
- Collaboration with product marketing and sales on specific UC Cloud based applications and integrations, industry trends and sales enablement.
- Manage and attend industry associations and conferences and memberships as a sales & thought leader.
- Train/Certify/Mentor and creation with Sales Enablement of training programs for internal sales organizations and Partners.
- Establish/maintain high level relationships with key organizations, affiliations, and contacts within the Healthcare providers.
- Attend key meetings with the Enterprise, Majors and Mid-Market Sales Teams.
- Share best practices/wins with Regional teams in other areas via conference calls, quarterly face to face meetings, etc.
- % of achievement to assigned quota, forecast accuracy, pipeline growth
- Goal and Objective achievement on a quarterly cadence.
- Revenue growth as a % of business.
- NPS Score (Customer Satisfaction Metrics)
- Industry Principal with thorough knowledge of the Healthcare space, compliances, regulations, integrations and technology trends.
- Experience on the buy-side with procurement, application, and implementation.
- Experience creating content, messaging, branding and best practices.
- Strong experience creating marketing programs, assets.
- Proven experience driving/managing national programs
- Channel management experience is required.
- Strong experience with SFA, PPT, Excel and web based tools
- Ability to travel 2-3 times a month by car/plane as necessary, with overnights in other cities to support programs.
- Strong relationship building skills and networking experience.
- Self-managed, motivated and goal driven.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience working, managing in a matrixed sales environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- 10 years minimum experience.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent.
- 10 years Healthcare experience, management.
- Executive Partner experience preferred.
- SaaS, Data network sales experience or IP Telephony sales knowledge required
- Project Management Certifications preferred.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top