HR Business Partner (EXBP)
- Belmont, CA
HR Business Partner (EX Business Partner)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Employee Success
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion, and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
RingCentral is looking for a driven and dynamic EX (Employee Experience) Business Partner to support RingCentral’s Innovation and Cloud Operations business units. As an EXBP, you will build trusted advisor relationships and partnership with all levels of management and will be the first point of contact for all employee consultation and inquiries, supported by the Employee Success Centers of Excellence and an Associate EXBP.
This is a superb opportunity to partner with hardworking teams, driving continuous innovation and differentiation at RingCentral. It is a highly impactful and visible role, integral to maintaining an outstanding Employee Success function.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to leaders and employees of Innovation and Cloud Operations business units
- Drive positive and meaningful relationships at all management with specific focus on senior executive to counsel on various people matters
- Lead the business of the client groups via the lens of people
- Collaborate and drive organizational design, development and change efforts
- Analyze trends and metrics to show the health of the business units as it relates to retention, promotion, attrition, quality of hires, diversity, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional EXBPs to drive cultural changes and people strategies that support the key business and Employee Success initiatives
- Partner with and counsel leaders on employee relations topics such as leading investigations and offering recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement and retention
- Work with the broader Employee Success teams, COE’s, finance and payroll teams as needed basis
- Facilitate and lead the roll out of various ES programs including employee lifecycle surveys and action planning, performance management and compensation review cycles, goal setting/assessment process, learning and growth training and other ongoing programs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR, or other related field is a must
- MA/MS/MBA is highly preferred
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience
- Experience working independently in large global corporation with heavy focus on supporting Engineering, Product and Cloud Operations business units
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with evolving immigration laws
- Solid understanding of various people matters including, but not limited to, organizational design and change, progressive compensation practices, employee relations, performance management and employment laws
- Ability to travel as required
Key Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Consistent track record to strategically partner and connect with key business partners in a highly consultative manner
- Strong eye for business and understanding of the business model, operations and structure for the assigned organizations
- Has a bias for action and works in collaboration with others to deliver results
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to drive complex projects with multiple partners in a fast paced environment
- Possess initiative to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Competitive Salary+ Quarterly Bonus + Restricted Stock Units
- Eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective on Day One
- 10 company-wide observed holidays and Flexible PTO
- Limitless opportunities that accompany a high-growth and scaling organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top