Group Product Manager - Partnerships
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum:“Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank:“Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries:“Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland:“As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
The Group Product Manager - Partnership position is a high-impact role responsible for launching RingCentral products in strategic partnerships with global mobile and telecom service providers. As a Group Product Manager, you are the ultimate owner of the customer experience for your products and services, as well as the person responsible for driving future development and customer adoption.
This role will work with cross-functional teams to launch new products and services in partner channel. You will work with partners, business development, engineering, support, marketing, and sales to build and deliver products that people and companies love.
You will be charged with designing and delivering scalable integration with carrier partners and enabling them to successfully launch products into their wide range of market segments.
You love solving customer problems, and design solutions with existing/new technologies. You have a passion to make things happen by working with cross-functional teams. You come across as trusted and credible partner by following through on your commitments. You also have a knack to go deeper into product requirements/customer experience if needed.
- Positioning RingCentral solution in partner environment
- Competitive analysis
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Understand unique integration requirements to support carrier partnerships
- Communicate and educate partners about RingCentral features, and roadmap
- Define features from concept to detailed requirements
- Communicate both strategic vision and tactical plans to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering team to deliver features in partner segment
- Work with a cross-functional teams on go-to-market approach and communication on new releases
- Track and measure the success of each product/feature launched
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- 6 + years of product management experience, preferably in SaaS or Enterprise software.
- Hands on involvement with launching product releases from ideation, developing user stories, performing user acceptance testing, and measuring in-life product metrics.
- User-focused thinker with ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple for customers and partners to understand
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Experience in managing technology partners
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, co-workers, and partners
- Ability to thrive in start-up environment
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Knowledge of cloud voice or video communication products
- Knowledge of OSS/BSS integration
- Strategic Partnership experience
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top