Enterprise Account Executive – Government, Education and Medical
- United States
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Upstate NY, New Hampshire, Vermont or Connecticut (remote based in these areas)
RingCentral's UC SaaS platform is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth as we turn our attention to winning larger business. We are looking for an Enterprise contributor to help drive new business in Government, Education and Medical to address the strong demand we're seeing in North America. This current opportunity is due to internal growth as we continue to expand and scale. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture.
- Driving new revenue through customer acquisition in designated territory and named accounts. Consistently strike / exceed quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Technology field sales - greenfield space leveraging remote resources (engineering, marketing, business development, etc)
- Partnering with the regional and national channel partners to effectively identify, engage and deliver new customers
- Owning strategy directly and through partnership with field marketing, channel and business development resources around funnel, pipeline, forecasting - owning GTM for respective patch.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
- 6 + years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony) at an Enterprise Level
- Experience selling to State, Local, Higher Education and Healthcare Verticals.
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring net new logos
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer. RingCentral hires and promotes only the most qualified employees. RingCentral does not discriminate on any legally recognizable basis, including but not limited to, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top