Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come to Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing on All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
RingCentral's market leading Unified Communications and Contact Center technology is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth with accelerating up-market traction. We are looking for a proven solution seller purely dedicated to our RC Engage solution.
Responsible for leading the sales effort of cloud enterprise applications into new logo prospects.
- You’ll become the resident expert in RC Engage and digital customer engagement (omni-digital, social, CX)
- Greenfield territory development, Fortune 2000 penetration.
- Leverage and partner with internal resources (sales segments and verticals, engineering, marketing, etc.) to execute on deals.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders (C suite)
- Develop a collaborative channel approach with regional reseller partners to identify, engage, and win customers.
- Extensive field selling, client facing, board room presentation skills.
- Deliver on revenue target quotas on a quarterly/annual basis.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Typically 8 + years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Cloud applications, Digital Engagement)
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Experience of selling Customer Experience Software Solutions to Fortune 500 prospects
- Skilled in conducting F2F presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major/enterprise level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency
- Bilingual in English and German
What we offer:
- An attractive base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organisation
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.