Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt | Location: Belmont, California
The RingCentral Applications Product Management team is responsible for the flagship native mobile and desktop RingCentral app that unifies messaging, calling and meeting. As part of this team the Director PM (Messaging Integrations), RC Apps position is a high-visibility role responsible for significant ownership of the roadmap of delivering on an exciting vision for RC Apps as a hub of message, call, meet combined with information delivered in RC App from other SaaS business apps.
This role will work across other Platform and Integration functions to ensure that we have a competitive product strategy and a plan to deliver on the promise of integrations of RC App with SaaS data. You will work side-by-side with a dedicated engineering team, designers, user researchers, marketers and sales reps to build and deliver products that people and companies love.
You love making products that deliver seamless user experiences on mobile and desktop. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve user and business needs. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched. You are equally proficient with mobile and desktop apps. You have an innate understanding of SaaS back-ends and how apps interact with servers to deliver the final user experience.
- Product owner of RingCentral applications product roadmap for messaging integration to RC App
- Specification of SDKs to be developed to support integrations
- Specification of complete functionality in RC App to support display of information from connected SaaS apps
- Collaboration with multiple geographically distributed PM and Engg teams
- Cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales and Support
- Leadership of team members to create a culture of excellence
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Business Management or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of product management experience in a business SaaS product
- At least 1 shipped product with direct experience with delivering in-app integrations in a SaaS product
- Deep knowledge of client-side SDKs to provide app extensions in a SaaS app
- 3+ years of software development or engineering management experience
- High dynamic range to think strategically but also delve into details and specifics
- Demonstrated strong bias for action and getting things done
- Ability to handle a growing, fast paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Experience in Product Management role with geographically distributed teams
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, partners, and co-workers
- Effective written and presentation skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.