Customer Advocacy Manager
- Belmont, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is looking for Customer Advocacy Manager who will support day to day marketing and sales customer advocacy requests. RingCentral is the market leaders in UCaaS, and this role will be focused on developing a customer advocates for public and private facing activities. This position will be driving revenue growth through the creation of compelling customer references and evidence materials, build brand awareness, and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with RingCentral’s corporate marketing, product marketing, sales leadership, sales reps and business development members. This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross-functional partnering skills. They must be team oriented and have a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in fast paced, team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will have experience in building customer reference programs and will have a passion for identifying key customers that can serve as a marketing channel through case studies, blog posts, speaking opportunities, and more. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams, leading cross-functionally, and having autonomy to drive your initiatives. You will be a part of our global Product Marketing team.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
- Recruit customer references that aligns to sales, product growth, and key marketing initiatives
- Partner with customer reference desk team member to maintain reference tracking system within Salesforce and intranet for sales enablement
- Partner with Community team to promote customer content in community and user groups
- Project manage customer reference requests focused on account sizes of 50 to 1000 employees from marketing, sales, AR/PR and web teams
- Work closely with our Sales team to identify customer references to speak with prospects
- Liaise with customers, customer success team, and content team to develop content
- Develop and execute two to three customer feedback events a quarter
- Coordinate customer interviews to gain a deeper understand of their RingCentral use case
- Lead the formulation and ongoing tracking of customer advocacy programs, with the ability to run multiple programs at one time
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of program/project management experience
- Comfortable with written and verbal communication skills (both internally, externally)
- Excellent collaboration skills, self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Real passion for building customer advocates and developing customer experiences
- Proven track record of successfully handling stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Listening and persuasion skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top