Channel Marketing Manager
- Paris, France
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and passion make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
This role will be responsible for crafting and using existing assets to support the RingCentral’s growth into France. You will tell stories through crafting campaigns that drive user growth and engagement, as well as, handle deliverables and relationships. Utilizing your sales and leadership skills, you will drive sales activities and foster harmonious relationships with agent partners.
Internally, you will work with marketers, account managers, and cross-functional teams to identify marketing goals, crafting campaigns, events and content to support them. Externally, you will help build awareness of RingCentral in the master agent and sub-agent communities, developing relationships for co-marketing opportunities and promoting success stories of companies doing excellent things with RingCentral.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, execute, and implement marketing plans that incorporate all touch points of marketing.
- Lead assigned accounts through first-rate knowledge of marketing trends, product positioning, market opportunities, and relationships.
- Act as the project manager for material coordination by working with participating vendor partners.
- Develop local material tracking tools for effective program management and reporting.
- Work with assigned vendors and their executives by providing marketing direction pertaining to assigned accounts marketing plans.
- Negotiate marketing contracts to optimize value and ROI.
- Participate in the planning and development of partner events, including agenda development, event flow, pre-event marketing, on-site participation and collateral.
- Provide internal programmatic marketing support by understanding vendor objectives and recommending an appropriate mix of marketing programs.
- Execute vendor participation in marketing programs.
- Work with creative team to develop assets to support marketing goals, customizing for individual vendors’ needs and values.
- Distribute marketing communications to appropriate internal and external teams, elevating collective knowledge of channel programs and operations.
- Supervise and report performance metrics of activities, events and live campaigns including return on investment calculations
- Participation and presentation on weekly Channel Programs calls and team calls
- Weekly updating of reports to team regarding marketing activities and events
Required Qualifications: (e.g., education, skills, abilities, knowledge)
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Experience: 3+ years of marketing experience preferably in the high-tech computer related environment
- Proven experience developing and implementing indirect channel marketing programs
- Fluent French speaker to a business level
- Good understanding of the master agent channel and existing channel partner relationships is preferred
- Proven event management skills
- Experience crafting and analyzing campaign performance reports
- Experience working cross-functionally to execute projects
- Ability to develop business marketing and sales plans
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect with executive level associates internally and externally in an eloquent and professional manner
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Creative design and copywriting proficiency preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Must pay attention to detail, be organized and have strong time-management skills
- Knowledge of general computer applications (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to practice discretion and understand appropriateness of communication and behavior
- Ability to travel up to 50%
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top