Channel Marketing Manager
- Mühlhausen, Germany
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- “The Engine Continues to Operate Flawlessly, While Extending the Lead with Additional Horsepower” – Craig-Hallum
- “A solid end to the year but even more to look forward to in 2020” – Goldman Sachs
- “Becoming the Salesforce of UCaaS” – Guggenheim
- “Path to Multi-Billions Looks Increasingly Clear” – Raymond James
- “Execution this Clean is Worth the Premium” – Wells Fargo
The Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and leveraging existing assets to support the RingCentral’s growth into Germany. You will tell stories through crafting campaigns that drive user growth and engagement, as well as, manage deliverables and relationships. Utilizing your sales and management skills, you will drive sales activities and foster harmonious relationships with agent stakeholders.
- Develop, execute, and implement marketing plans that incorporate all touch points of marketing.
- Manage assigned accounts through first-rate knowledge of marketing trends, product positioning, market opportunities, and relationships.
- Act as the project manager for material coordination by interfacing with participating vendor stakeholders.
- Develop local material tracking tools for effective program management and reporting.
- Interface with assigned vendors and their executives by providing marketing direction pertaining to assigned accounts marketing plans.
- Negotiate marketing contracts to optimize value and ROI.
- Participate in the planning and development of partner events, including agenda development, event flow, pre-event marketing, on-site participation and collateral.
- Provide internal programmatic marketing support by understanding vendor objectives and recommending an appropriate mix of marketing programs.
- Execute vendor participation in marketing programs.
- Work with creative team to develop assets to support marketing goals, customizing for individual vendors’ needs and values.
- Distribute marketing communications to appropriate internal and external teams, elevating collective knowledge of channel programs and operations.
- Monitor and report performance metrics of activities, events and live campaigns including ROI calculations
- Participation and presentation on weekly Channel Programs calls and team calls
- Weekly updating of reports to team regarding marketing activities and events
- Experience: 3+ years of marketing experience preferably in the high-tech computer related environment
- Must be fluent German speaker to business level
- Experience: 3+ years developing and implementing indirect channel marketing programs
- Good understanding of the master agent channel and existing channel partner relationships is preferred
- Demonstrated event management skills
- Experience creating and analyzing campaign performance reports
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Creative design and copywriting proficiency preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have strong time management skills
- Ability to practice discretion and understand appropriateness of communication and behavior
- Ability to travel up to 40%
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top