Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working across multiple departments to support business process redesign initiatives and optimize operations within the Sales organization. This analyst will start primarily on creating structured management reports and dashboards to monitor daily sales operations and assess periodical performance. With enough understanding of the business operations, the analyst will collaborate with leaders across different departments to improve existing reports and dashboard, provide data-driven analytics, build new management tools, identify improvement opportunities and recommend decisions on key operational concerns. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Sales Operations, the analyst will support sales initiatives through the identification of opportunities, creation of project plan, database modeling, interpretation of analysis, recommendation, implementation and measuring and monitoring results. This role requires strong database manipulation and analytical skills, project management skills and the ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams. Projects are likely to focus on improving operational efficiency and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop creative solutions that optimize sales operations
- Provide analytics support for management to gain insight and drive business planning based on data and statistical methods
- Work closely with sales directors to improve analytical tools
- Develop periodical performance monitoring dashboards, reports and metrics
- Drive project milestones from concept through project closure
- Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk mreports analanagement
- Assess and document key steps: problem statement, process flows, gap analysis, solution recommendations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams – build relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve milestones
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
- More than 1 Year of business process design or consulting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work on large databases and synthesize into useful reports and dashboards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Willing to do night shifts
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.