Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
Key member of the customer facing sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support for all RingCentral products and services. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team. Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral solutions that meet those requirements.
- Build solid sales and technical expertise through 12 to 24-month progressive onboarding
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of all RingCentral applications and products
- Assist SE team with hardware and software lab maintenance and testing
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and underlying technologies
- Assist with answering technical questions for segment sales teams
- Present ongoing product training for sales teams
- Support SE related tradeshows and events
- Shadow upmarket SE opportunities, and provide support for ongoing deliverables
- Provide pre-sales technical and sales support for accounts
- Perform Proof of Concept (POC) onboarding support for sales opportunities
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to internal and external teams
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Develop advanced system configurations and implementations in response to customer needs and requirements
- Help support SE team with RFP/RFI customer responses
- Provide small business customer demos, and assist segment SEs through on the job training
- Present small business customer webinars
- Manage all customer feature requests including documentation of customer requirements, prioritization of all customer requests within each account, and driving development of key features with the product team
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- WAN and LAN network design and architecture Commercial network equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Aruba, HP, Sonic Wall) Firewalls and security tools / equipment IDS/ IPS solutions DNS, DHCP, SSL certs.
- Experience in LAN/WAN device and/or circuit configuration
- Hardware configuration including, but not limited to, Switch, Router, AP, modem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required
- Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred, but not required
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence is a plus
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in VoIP network architecture, products, protocols, and solutions is preferred, but not required
- Pre-Sales experience is a plus
- Telecommunications background (with telephony and Soft Switch emphasis preferred, but not required)
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable
- Experience with telecommunications network design, architecture, and support is a plus
- Some experience with project management and resource tracking desired, but not required
- Understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, RTP, HTTP/S, etc is Preferred, but not required
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.