Why Work at Reputation?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Design and UX jobs in Scottsdale, AZ delivered to your inbox every week.
At Reputation we enable large, multi-location, enterprise organizations to listen, respond, and take action based on the voice of their customers via online presence management, social media management, and customer experience management services, all integrated into a powerful Online Reputation Management platform. User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate UX Designer, systems-level design thinker and visionary - with an outstanding intuition - who will work cross functionally on our platform. You will have the opportunity to work with customers, create the design direction for Reputation, and see your work go live on a regular basis.
You are an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills, strong ideation skills, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and elegant experiences. You also take time to understand performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.
You thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, attention to details, and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design. You like to share your passion with and inspire designers, product managers, and engineers to follow best practices, push the boundaries of what’s possible, and deliver consistently world-class design solutions.
Deliver a UX vision and design system, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
Build, manage and evolve the design process, and set new standards in executional and operational excellence
Lead by example as individual contributor on a number of projects with a product team
Build a vibrant community of trusted user, conduct user-centric research, and test iterative solution designs.
Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside the product teams to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
Additional duties as assigned.
2 years of experience in UX Design.
Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for enterprise web and mobile applications.
Strong interaction design skills and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles/standards and design patterns.
Strong visual design skills and a solid understanding of responsive web app design.
Experience designing mobile/tablet applications.
Excellent analytical skills, experience with data visualization.
Exceptional ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences.
Ability to work across organizational boundaries and independently to define, prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Experience working closely with agile development teams on implementation.
More on Reputation:
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only - No 3rd party agency candidates.