Radware is a global leader in application delivery and cybersecurity solutions for data centers, Network infrastructure, and Cloud Security.
Our ADC, anti-DDoS, and WAF product lines are recognized by major analysts as some of the best offerings in the market.
We are searching for a Solution Testing Engineer to join our Professional Services global team.
What you will do:
The Solution Testing Engineer will join our end-to-end testing validation team that handles our Security AMS, ADC, Cloud
offerings and Beta environments, to support the pre and post-sales teams and validate performance
of the entire set of Radware products in customer topologies.
What do you need to succeed:
- At least 3 years industry relevant work experience (Networking/Security)
- Expert level knowledge of and hands-on experience with L2/L3 switching/routing, L4/L7 switching/load balancing
- Hands-on experience with products by Cisco, Juniper
- Hands-on experience with orchestration systems VMware, OpenStack , KVM
- Script writing skills in at least one of the following: Bash, Perl, Python
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems based on sniffers and logs, and build complex environments
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Strong Interpersonal, teamwork, process development skills
- BSc/BA Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in Cybersecurity testing
- knowledge of security mitigation (DDoS, DPI, Web Application FW)
- Certifications in CCNA/CCSA/CCNP/JNCIA/CCNA security
- knowledge of Cloud environments (AWS, Azure)