About the Team:
We are a small team of developers working on a new cutting edge application-security product for K8s.
Our team includes excellent and experienced software engineers.
Being a part of large company such as Radware, our team has strong corporate backing, giving us the peace of mind to focus only on making a great product.
Our team owns around 20 microservices written in Go, C++ and Python.
What will you do?
Our engineers focus on building a diverse set of features designed in collaboration with product managers, UX, and other team players.
The engineers work with product managers to refine requirements and solve user problems, exchange code reviews with other team members, and assist QA in troubleshooting product issues.
In this role, you will be primarily building new tools and microservices using Go and C++.
You will also keep learning and searching for new ways and technologies to implement new requirements or improving existing features.What do you need to succeed?
We are looking for people who have experience building and supporting products, programs, and applications that have a large number of customers.
We desire candidates who work comfortably in an Agile environment, and are eager to learn new technologies.
We value colleagues who are helpful, respectful, humble, and always willing to do what's best for our customers.
We desire developers who treat automated tests and documentation as essential, and believe that code reviews are a crucial path to learning and for sharing knowledge.
- 5+ years development experience with any combination of the following programming languages: C, C++, Python, Java, Go - a must
- Experience with Linux - a must
- Experience with Go or C++ - an advantage
- Experience with K8s and the microservice architecture - an advantage
- Experience with Web security - an advantage
- Familiarity with CI/CD flows, tools, and methodologies - an advantage