Radware is leader in Cybersecurity is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager. The partner marketing manager is required to plan and execute global and local marketing programs to achieve revenue goals with Radware partners including: technology alliance partners, global system integrators (GSIs), Service Providers (SP), Cloud Service providers (CSP) and channel partners.Partner marketing activities include:
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans and KPIs, including lead-generation programs, to grow and accelerate sales pipeline and revenue.
- Develop sales tools for the partners and enable them to sell Radware products.
- Manage partner portals and marketing communications.
- Engage and coordinate partner activities with Radware marketing and sales teams including field, corporate and product marketing as well as sales leadership.
- 5+ years' experience in global partner marketing or product marketing management
- Bachelor's degree in related field, MBA is an advantage
- Highly motivated entrepreneur character, self-driven and independent worker
- Excellent communication skills in English - written, verbally and presentation
- Strong team player - great interpersonal and cross-group working skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Project Management Skills - ability to initiate, design, own and manage a project end to end
- Advantage - familiar with marketing tactics (e.g. digital marketing campaigns)
Location & Logistics
- Position is based in USA and includes traveling and working across different time-zones.