Radware, a leader in the field of Cloud and Cybersecurity, is looking for a talented highly-motivated team player to join one of its growing and inspiring teams as a Cloud SW Architect. The Radware Cloud-based security platform combines Big Data analytics, machine learning technology, and behavioral analysis for cyber-threat detection and assessment. As a Cloud Architect , you will work closely with the Development, DevOps, and Data Scientists teams to build, design, develop and optimize the large-scale architecture of a winning Cloud-based security service. Reporting to R&D Director.
What will you do:
- Lead the design and architecture of an R&D group responsible for highly innovative products based on AWS that provide a Cloud security solution.
- Research, identify and select software, and Cloud native and Big Data technologies required for the entire data and analytics pipeline.
- Perform requirements for shaping and mapping to architecture software components.
- Translate the vision and roadmap into architecture and design decisions.
- Provide technical and methodology guidance to the teams. Perform code reviews to make sure that the code aligns with design, architecture, and standards.
- Provide hands-on assistance to the development teams' design, development, and resolution of technical issues.
- BSC/MSC in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of industry relevant work experience. Experience as an architect
- Experience with the Java and Python echo system
- Hands-on orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and verbal and written skills in English
We'll be happy if you will have also:
- Experience with the AWS environment and services, Big Data technologies and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with building and architecting large-scale data pipelines and Big Data analytics tools and technologies (advantage: Flink, Spark)
- Experience with a microservices-based architecture
- Experience with container technology (K8S)
- Algorithmic orientation
- Experience with Cloud security solutions