POSITION TITLE: Store Warehouse Associate (Driver)
POSITION SUMMARY: Shares in the overall responsibility for shipping and receiving merchandise, maintaining and organizing a manageable stock/offsite storage area, processing merchandise as "floor ready", generating maximum sales potential and minimizing shortages.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Deliver product as requested to and from stores in a timely manner
- Designated driver to transport from warehouse to retail store
- Maintaining the highest level of security and safety awareness at all times
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific warehouse dress code policy.
- Develop and maintain good communication and relationships with store management
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the warehouse.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in loading/unloading and delivery of product
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibility
- Warehouse environment
- Move the merchandise in bakers racks and rolling racks
- At times may use the lift gate on truck
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.