Part Time Warehouse Associate- CALVIN KLEIN
- Pembroke Pines, FL
Warehouse Associates are responsible for receiving, processing and replenishing merchandise. They consistently exceed expectations, display passion for our brand, and focus on operational excellence to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Warehouse Associates are part of a team that supports the store(s) goals of delivering top line sales results.
• Supports the effort to deliver floor-ready product to expedite replenishment; ensures all merchandise is properly stored to maintain a high level of quality.
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to execute timely and efficient product pulls.
• Effectively executes markdowns to ensure consistent product standards.
Commitment to Efficiency
• Executes processing, replenishment, and backstocking in alignment with brand standards; strives to exceed established UPH processing standards.
• Maintains an organized and safe working environment, upholds backstock organization and adheres to all company tools, policies and procedures.
• Maintains awareness of potential theft and reports concerns to management.
• Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats the warehouse and store teams professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
• Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
• Embraces innovation, change and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
• Prior retail stock experience preferred.
• High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
• Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, climb ladders and carry up to 40 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top