Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men's, women's and kids' sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Supervisor plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and inspire their teams through their passion and belief in our brands.
- Ensure the efficient running of the shop floor, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer service, sales and profit.
- Support the management team managing all personnel, product & merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store.
- Participate in weekly management meetings and other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff all marketing and sales promotions.
- Driving shop floor sales and exceeding store targets through motivating the team to achieve these goals, whilst offering our customers' an exemplary store journey.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and colleagues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Support the team in delivering the business strategy, and ensuring everyone has received consistent training on product knowledge and store maintenance.
- Achieve company standards/goals for personal sales results: sales v budgets, sales per hour and units per transaction.
- Perform manager-on-duty functions, manage store opening/closing functions and the sales floor.
- Focus staff on the importance of quality relationships with internal & external customers.
- Ensure staff accountability of building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
- Ensure "door to floor" best practices with visual merchandising directives for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review these to ensure they are consistent.
- Work with the management team to build a talent pool for key positions, including possible successors.
- You'll have a previous track record of supervisory or specialist roles within a premium or luxury brand.
- You'll have previous people management experience with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
- You'll be confident in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You will be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
- You'll approach all issues with a 'can do' approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.