We’re looking for a Workforce Management (WFM) Scheduling Analyst to join Procore’s Revenue Ops, Strategy, and Enablement team. In this role, you’ll manage the Workforce Management System and associate staffing and scheduling process. This role aims to optimize service levels to ensure the most efficient use of valuable staffing resources.
As a WFM Scheduling Analyst, you’ll partner with senior-level leaders to determine the schedules required to meet the expected service level goals. Use your strong analytical and communication skills to work with our center partners to achieve operational excellence. Join us today if you’re interested in improving the efficiency and accuracy of employee staffing!
This position reports to Senior Manager, Workforce Management and can be based in our office in Austin, TX or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop schedules that effectively deliver staffing levels that consistently achieve service level commitments
- Manage non-productive time request process, ensure activities are planned without impacting SLAs
- Review and process scheduling change requests
- Perform ongoing analysis of current staffing and efficiencies comparing them to current staffing requirements to ensure proper staffing in all skills 24/7
- Lead weekly staffing review meetings detailing the previous week’s performance, the forecasted performance of the current and future weeks while also identifying any risks
- Schedule and optimize team meetings, one on ones, training, and various other activities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- 3+ years of contact center scheduling experience
- Experience with WFM software (e.g., Aspect, IEX, Genesys, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer and software skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.