Procore’s People Team is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to support our Marketing organization. In this role, you’ll align talent priorities to business objectives to help the business win. This includes supporting people leaders in fostering a thriving team environment, driving talent management initiatives, helping build management and leadership capabilities, and engaging in organization and change initiatives. As an integral member of our team, you’ll utilize technology, develop strong people leaders, and focus on creating a transparent talent framework that allows our teams to succeed.
As a successful Senior HR Business Partner, you’re just as passionate about our company’s culture as you are about the work you are doing in the business. This role is a dynamic, hands-on partnership for someone willing to take on the fast-paced environment in a hyper-growth company. Above all, you embody our company values of Ownership, Openness, and Optimism and demonstrate these in your work and interactions.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Revenue HR Business Partner and can be remote or based in one of Procore’s US-based office locations. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the business and work proactively with leaders on workforce challenges and strategy, aligning talent priorities with business objectives to transform, and scale the organization
- Support the development and execution of talent management processes, including performance review cycles, succession planning, compensation reviews, employee engagement surveys, talent reviews, and succession planning
- Empower people leaders through coaching and advising in talent-related areas, including performance concerns and sensitive employee relations issues
- Assess organizational development needs and provide partnership and support in the areas of organizational effectiveness, organizational design, and change management
- Analyze data, trends, and metrics to drive insights, develop recommendations/solutions, and influence decision-making
- Support and be an advocate of enterprise-wide talent priorities, including Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs), and serve as a steward of Procore’s culture
- Collaborate closely and effectively with cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring close alignment and consistent communication
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years applicable HR Business Partner experience with proven experience closely partnering with senior leaders within an organization, preferably with Sales or Marketing teams
- Effective in addressing change and transformation in an organization and ability to design, implement, and lead change initiatives
- Excellent judgment with experiencing assessing risk relative to the business, with a successful track record of managing complex and sensitive employee issues
- Coaching/consulting experience with the ability to influence outcomes, strong business acumen, and a bias for action
- Ability to turn insights into actions, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Successful in establishing relationships and managing stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including collaboration across people and business teams, regardless of organizational and geographical boundaries
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work at a strategic and tactical level to meet business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to scale processes and organizations in a SaaS or technology environment is highly desired
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.