We’re looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Technical Services team. In this role, you’ll ensure that clients are successful with various custom integration projects leveraging the Procore platform. You’ll be actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including integration design and development, project scoping, technical integration consulting, business workflows, team collaboration, and client relationship building. The Technical Services team is critical to the success of client integration projects and provides development and consulting services along with supporting all developers using Procore’s API.
As a Solutions Architect at Procore, customer success must be a motivating goal. Successful candidates are service oriented and possess a strong understanding of software, APIs and integrations. You’re able to work collaboratively to deliver exceptional results that are beneficial to both the customer and our overarching technical services strategy.
This position reports into Manager, Technical Services and will be based in our Sydney office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with clients, prospects and software partners to gather requirements for point to point and ERP/Accounting integrations
- Manage Statements of Work (SOW) including requirements and pricing; working with Sales to close Professional Services opportunities
- Manage technical development projects including requirements, design, and development management. Project management is also required
- Collaborate with prospects and sales team to deliver statements of work for technical services projects, including custom integrations, productized integrations, integration consulting and data migration projects
- Collaborate with the Integration Development team to deliver client projects
- Work with clients and prospects to manage data migration services and projects
- Deliver integration consulting services and serve as a subject matter expert for custom ERP integrations with Procore
- This position requires up to 25% travel to Procore offices, client sites, and more
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of client-facing experience in a technical role
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent combination of experience, certifications and trainings
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
- General understanding of integration and application development lifecycles, including knowledge of integration architectures, software development frameworks
- Experience with professional services and consulting practices
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, for technical and business audiences
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal client-facing teams including Sales, Customer Success Managers, Product Consultants, and Implementation Managers
- Ability to effectively manage software projects with internal and external developers/consultants
- Proactive analytical expertise and problem-solving approach
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centres, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programmes, and friends and family events.