Procore is looking for a Senior Product Manager - Mobile to play an integral role in building a world-class mobile experience for field users. You’ll drive the mobile product’s growth goals focusing on activating users in the field to have an efficient, seamless, and collaborative experience. If you’re looking for a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth team with regular C-suite visibility—we’d like to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Director, Product Management and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build the long term product strategy by understanding customer needs, use cases, and product principles
- Develop short and long term product priorities, business requirements documents, communicate and build consensus on prioritization within the overall product roadmap
- Define product metrics and monitor them to ensure overall feature success
- Test and learn quickly to iterate on strategic priorities with a quantitative and qualitative lens; effectively prioritize project deliverables
- Analyze market data to understand how metrics relate to business problems and to each other
- Build effective cross-functional relationships with software and data engineering, product management, legal, finance, and customer service to drive execution and overall product success
- Serve as a product evangelist, advising senior leadership on strategy and thought leadership
- Be highly autonomous with a focus on bias to action
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience, including 2+ years managing mobile products
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition; experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience launching new products with a mobile experience
- Blend of business and technical knowledge, ability to drive big-picture visions to fruition
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a strong bias toward data-driven decision making
- Strong prioritization skills of competing needs and tradeoffs to articulate a clear rationale to affected stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication to clearly distill substance and convey complex points concisely
- Passion and curiosity to seek a deep understanding of end-user problems as well as competitive and market trends in the industry
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.