We’re looking for a results-driven Senior Marketing Executive to join our growing team in ANZ. Procore is expanding our reach internationally, helping construction companies revolutionise their businesses. We’ve earned the #8 spot on Forbes 2020 Cloud 100 and are continuing our expansion into the global market. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you’ll generate a qualified sales pipeline and increase brand awareness by planning and delivering marketing campaigns across digital, paid search, email, social, web, events, media, direct mail, and more. You’ll partner with colleagues on the APAC marketing team, marketing support teams at our US offices and external agencies.
This role reports to our Country Marketing Manager, ANZ, and must be able to work in our Sydney office up to three days per week. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute campaigns and tactical programmes that generate qualified sales pipeline through the buyer and renewal journey
- Proactively monitor marketing and sales funnel metrics and implement measures that optimise conversion rates at each stage of the buyer journey
- Manage digital media across multiple channels, including paid search, paid social, display advertising, content syndication, and account-based marketing (ABM)
- Write briefs for creative production and media plans for digital media teams
- Support the development of marketing content and assets, with a focus on telling our customers’ stories
- Execute email marketing programmes, virtual events, webinars, and field events
- Manage marketing budget and report on performance using Salesforce and Tableau
- Identify new opportunities to increase brand awareness and generate pipeline through new media opportunities, events, marketing tactics, competitor research, and more
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with high-tech B2B demand generation, marketing, or campaign management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a knack for creative storytelling
- Strong project management skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven success creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include web, digital advertising, PPC, content marketing, third-party media, SEO, Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), as well as direct mail, webinars, and events
- Familiarity with core marketing tools: CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation tools (Marketo), engagement tools (Drift), tracking and analytics tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) to assess campaign effectiveness
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and accelerate opportunities
- Outstanding problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities with a track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Self-starter that enjoys fast-paced, and often ambiguous working environments
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centres, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programmes, and friends and family events.