We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Product & Technology Insights to drive the creation and maintenance of a strong data culture at Procore. In this role, you’ll partner with leadership to create, communicate and execute a vision and strategy for analytics within the Product & Technology (P&T) organization.
As a successful Senior Manager, Product & Technology Insights, you’ll leverage your extensive data background to influence planning and prioritization, impact key decisions, and answer important questions about our customers, product, and business. If you’re excited about the opportunity to transform the role of analytics within Product & Technology at Procore—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to our Sr. Director, P&T Operations and can be based remotely in the U.S. or one of our offices located in Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, or New York, NY. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and execute a vision and strategy for insights and reporting, enabling our teams to drive decision-making, execution, and investments
- Partner closely with business intelligence, data engineering, and data science to define data mart requirements and other internal-facing analytics tools
- Coordinate across P&T divisions to define and standardize reporting needs
- Surface and solve for reporting and insights needs of internal end-users within P&T org
- Leverage data marts created by business intelligence and data engineering teams to create dashboards and gather actionable insights
- Query data marts and large data sets to answer ad hoc questions and design and develop reporting assets
- Lead and mentor a team of high-performing insights analysts
- Partner closely with leaders in Product, Engineering, Ops, Design, and IT to understand the role of data in how we can more effectively drive impact to our customers and optimize our product development process
- Advocate for the data needs and challenges of Product & Technology along with leadership, cross-functionally
- Evangelize the importance of a data-driven culture
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a management role
- Relevant background in leading and growing high-performing analytics teams
- Ability to communicate vision and strategy at varying levels (spanning executive leadership to individual contributors)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL, Tableau, Looker, or similar BI/Data visualization tool
- High EQ supporting VPs and Senior Leadership
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.