We’re looking for a Principal Technical Product Manager to lead Procore’s data platform and infrastructure strategy enabling our customers to use construction data to improve project outcomes. As a member of our Data team, you’ll help define the future of our next-generation global data infrastructure to help Procore connect everyone in construction on a worldwide platform.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Director of Product Management - Data and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Use your technical knowledge to drive scalable, performant data architectures by articulating how our solution meets the needs of our customers and partners
- Work side by side with other product managers, engineering counterparts,and architects to craft and deliver a vision for stream computing
- Understand, communicate, and influence the strategic role data has in the successful expansion of the international construction market
- Maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing data opportunities while collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
- Partner closely with cross-functional platform teams, architects, and stakeholders on data management, platform & data architecture, data governance, reliability, security, and quality to deliver a data platform that scales with Procore’s growth
- Partner with the AI team, Product Analytics, and other internal consumers of data to define the requirements and success criteria that improve how Procore team’s use data to deliver value to customers
- Define outcomes and measurable KPIs based on impact
What we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience building and delivering successful products in a SaaS environment
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Product Management with data warehousing, data infrastructure or data platforms.
- Proficiency in the big data ecosystem (e.g., Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Spark, or similar technologies)
- Deep familiarity with data management strategy, big data, storage, processing, APIs, and cloud-based implementations at scale.
- Experience delivering data platform architectures for global data distribution with international regulatory compliance and legal requirements.
- Passion for customers and seeking a deep understanding of end-user problems as well as competitive and market trends in the data space
- Background working with on-prem, cloud-based, and hybrid data infrastructure
- Ability to drive, contribute to, and communicate solutions to technical product challenges
- Outstanding data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.