We’re looking for our first Lead Recruiter, Executive Search to join Procore’s Global Talent Organization. By consistently engaging, assessing, and closing the world’s best executive talent for Procore, each impactful hire you make will move us along the journey of building a high-performing healthy company that scales.
As a Lead Recruiter, Executive Search, you’ll partner with senior leaders across Procore to continually attract and retain Procore’s next generation of executive talent. Use your exceptional communication, organization, engagement, and advisory skills to build one of the world’s most effective executive teams in SaaS that transforms how the construction industry operates.
This position reports to Procore’s Director, Executive and International TA and will be based remotely in the US with some travel to our larger hub offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Procore’s Global Talent Org leadership, G&A, technology, and revenue executive leaders to gain a deep understanding of Procore’s longer-term organizational needs, recommending strategies to attract and develop the best talent
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find high demand talent through referrals, networking, and other external sources
- Advise and coordinate an impactful campaign across our executive team to engage and close exceptional and in-demand executive talent
- Through market mapping and in-network recommendations, build long term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines and quickly pulling groups of candidates for immediate demands
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact candidate pipelines
- Consistently differentiate and elevate Procore through an amazing candidate experience
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience in a talent acquisition role, preferably at a software and or technology company; 3+ years of total experience working recruiting Sr. Director+ technology, G&A, and business talent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Exceptional relationship building, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment at a rapidly growing company
- Proven track record of building pipelines of qualified and diverse candidates
- General knowledge of executive talent engagement and acquisition strategies of the top SaaS companies globally
- Continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.