We’re looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to join Procore’s Corporate Communications team. In this role, you’ll manage the company’s intranet and weekly newsletter by developing an editorial plan that includes a mix of written, video, and digital stories that inspire and connect employees. You’ll also measure the effectiveness of communications by tracking established benchmarks around employee communications and reporting on results—ensuring that employee communications and engagement activities are globally minded, culturally resonant, and consistent with Procore’s external communications and brand.
As an Internal Communications Specialist, you’ll partner with our Corporate Communications team to support the execution of employee communications and engagement programs that inform, inspire, and fuel employee passion for Procore.
This position reports to the Director of Internal Communications and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US or Canada offices or remotely within the US or Canada. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to company-wide internal communications and engagement programs that inspire and connect employees to Procore’s mission, values, and culture.
- Participate in the development of all-employee messaging and communications including writing and editing blogs, emails, scripts for executives, presentations, and other communications.
- Help communicate the company story with a consistent tone and voice.
- Measure effectiveness of communications, by tracking established benchmarks around employee communications, and reporting on results (ex: views, comments, likes, shares, sentiment, and response from employees)
- Manage the company’s intranet and weekly newsletter by developing an editorial plan that includes a mix of written, video, and digital stories that inspire and connect employees.
- Build partnerships with key internal stakeholders and share communications best practices.
- Handle tactical assignments with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, nimble environment
- Help ensure employee communications and engagement activities are globally minded, culturally resonant, and consistent with Procore’s external communications and brand.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or a related field required
- 3+ years professional experience in internal communications or related field
- Strong communication skills. Ability to distill complex content and write for impact
- Organized, timely, and able to prioritize and project manage
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels
- Self-driven, with the ability to deliver, often with limited guidance
- Experience working across various communication platforms is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.