At this time we are only accepting resumes for this position
Job Title: Account Executive
Reports To: Account Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Location: Princeton, NJ
Who is pep:
When smart business, a drive for success, and a family atmosphere combine, you get pep! At pep, we help deliver the strategy for brands worldwide- seamlessly managing all the details so that the brand can stay focused on their big picture. Through our expertise in marketing operations, we help execute our clients' marketing campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world. We know that sourcing is essential to brand success as well, so we've become experts in leveraging scale and spend to save our clients' time and money. We're not all talk- our results back us up too! To date, we've managed campaigns for over 750 brands, delivering an average of 21% savings on over $5 billion in marketing spend. Our success also pays it forward to our employees by allowing us to offer paid parental leave, work-life flexibility and remote working opportunities to name a few. Want to be a part of something original? Check out our growing team and join us!
Summary of Position:
The Account Executive position is responsible for managing marketing campaigns and keeping the project work on time and on budget. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Manage marketing promotions from conception to completion for your assigned business unit.
- Collaborate with client to assemble all necessary promotion specifications; communicate requirements to respective supplier teams.
- Effectively bid out work to suppliers.
- Create and manage production timeline; Communicate timeline expectations to relevant client contacts, suppliers and internal personnel.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to ensure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
- Manage promotion scope changes as needed while ensuring an on-time and on-budget execution.
- In conjunction with supplier partners, provide client with recommendations for cost and/or time efficiencies.
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to ensure that promotions are executed to completion and adequate proof of performance is provided.
- Manage creation of all purchase orders and corresponding invoices.
- Capture and track cost savings.
- Maintain strong metrics. You are responsible for on-time file closure, on-time & on-budget and audit scores.
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and trends
- Build brand relationships through face-to-face meetings.
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients, vendors and internal resources to ensure a flawless execution for each promotion.
- Build a relationship with your AC. You should be mentoring and coaching them as they work towards the AE role.
- Build your Knowledge & Expertise:
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures.
- Seek out additional training in your promotion area. Strive to become an expert in the promotion type you execute most often for the client.
- Other duties assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Preferred, but not required: Bachelors in Business or Communication a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university; or Minimum 18 months of applicable business experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as well as operate internal, online systems
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to be client facing
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team
- Ability to do intermediate-level math (calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages)
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to problem solve
- Effectively utilizes staff including delegating as appropriate
- Ability to manage healthy business processes
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge .