Account Executive – Coupon Operations
- United States
At this time we are only accepting resumes for this position
Job Title: Account Executive â€" Coupon Operations
Reports To: Account Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Who is pep:
When smart business, a drive for success, and a family atmosphere combine, you get pep! At pep, we help deliver the strategy for brands worldwideâ€" seamlessly managing all the details so that the brand can stay focused on their big picture. Through our expertise in marketing operations, we help execute our clientsâ€™ marketing campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world. We know that sourcing is essential to brand success as well, so weâ€™ve become experts in leveraging scale and spend to save our clientsâ€™ time and money. Weâ€™re not all talk- our results back us up too! To date, weâ€™ve managed campaigns for over 750 brands, delivering an average of 21% savings on over $5 billion in marketing spend. Our success also pays it forward to our employees by allowing us to offer paid parental leave, work-life flexibility and remote working opportunities to name a few. Want to be a part of something original? Check out our growing team and join us!
Summary of Position:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Manage marketing promotions from conception to completion for your assigned business unit.
- Pull coupon tracking reports.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Collaborate with client to assemble all necessary promotion specifications; communicate requirements to respective supplier teams.
- Associate item UPC information to offers based on the promotion details.
- Ability to proofread and review coupons and UPC lists in depth for accuracy.
- Data entry of coupons for assigned business unit.
- Create and manage timelines; Communicate timeline expectations to relevant client contacts, suppliers and internal personnel.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to ensure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
- Manage promotion scope changes as needed while ensuring an on-time and on-budget execution.
- Provide client with recommendations for cost and/or time efficiencies.
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to ensure that promotions are executed to completion and adequate proof of performance is provided.
- Maintain strong metrics. Responsible for on-time & on-budget delivery, and accuracy.
- Build client relationships through face-to-face meetings.
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients, vendors and internal resources to ensure a flawless execution for each promotion.
- Build your Knowledge & Expertise:
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures.
- Seek out additional training specific to couponing. Strive to become an expert in the coupon industry and bring valuable, actionable insights to the client.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent organizing, time management and oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate to deliver projects to clients with agreed upon scope.
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Above average proficiency in Excel is required. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pepâ€™s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge .
Back to top