Utility: starting at $16.63 hr.|12 hr. Rotation shifts
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Follows all safety and plant rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate must be able to work any shift and have a solid work history.
- Must be self-directed, dependable, able to apply sound judgment at all times on the job and demonstrate strict adherence to safety procedures.
- High School diploma or GED preferred; one to three months additional work-related training also preferred
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to operate and use an overhead crane
- Must be able to walk or stand most of the day.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to climb and work at heights up to 16 feet.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!