Starting wage up to $ 19.02 per hour.
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Operator B will be required to fill out various checklists and department paperwork that is related to quality and production and will be responsible for maintaining department standards for all lines and equipment. The Operator B will follow all Plant recycling procedures including plastic scrap, cardboard, and cores. The Operator B will be required to perform other tasks as assigned and Achieve objectives to maintain and improve the quality, safety and legality of product manufacture.
- Give breaks to other Operators. Make labels, wrap palletized load, give breaks.
- Must be able to complete all training required (procedures, equipment’s, safety)
- Basic operator PM or equipment cleaning, such as degreasing the machine cleaning inside the T/P. cleaning silicone tray. And filling T/P lube.
- Perform visual inspection of products; identify attributes to quality in thermoform product.
- Perform housekeeping task.
- Be able to operate multi full equipment as needed.
- Willing to work other duties or task besides assign as needed.
- Must be able to lift and install roll shaft into roll.
- Must be able to use hoist to put roll onto unwind stand
- Must be able to feed material through thermoformed and trim press
- Must be able to make learn simple adjustments (Heats, cycle time)
- Must be able to unjam a grinder and put line back into production.
- Three (3) years of manufacturing or related experience operating and/ or running plastics processing equipment (thermoforms).
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and operate micrometer (s).
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Proven track history of good attendance.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.