This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc,
Starting wage up to $25.09!
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Troubleshoots line issues with minimal assistance
- Maintains run efficiencies for the line and product type
- Ensures quality of products on line and completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner
- Assists in production start ups and shutdowns
- Trains future technicians in both technical duties and good working practices
- Communicates daily with shift management to target problem areas and devise action plans
- Provides relief to employees working on line for breaks/lunches and assists other technicians as needed
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate should have 3+ years of manufacturing experience, preferably in the plastics industry.
- Must have Plastics Extrusion experience, Thermoforming preferred.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!