This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Build your career at Pactiv!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
- Competitive pay with quick growth potential plus additional shift premium for nights
- Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time-off
- Safety Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training Opportunities
- On-the-job Training to build your career!
- Supervises day to day operation of a 12 hour production shift by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees: Oversee entire shift for Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Productivity results for a minimum of 20 hourly employees.
- Troubleshoots complex/critical processes or equipment and provides hands on approach to resolve.
- Responsible for safety of all employees within department.
- Support activities to increase safety awareness, boost morale.
- Oversee Operators and monitors run conditions of production lines.
- Assess training needs and administer training as necessary.
- Assess talent and insures the development of team.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of operation.
- Responsible for ensuring all production capacities are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that only quality product is produced and distributed. Maintains good housekeeping of the production facility.
- Assists with employee performance evaluations and may counsel employees as needed.
- Completes daily attendance reports for department.
- Manages problem solving and continuous improvement for 1 Value Stream of product families.
- Responsible for the daily execution of the Pactiv Production System, including leader standard work, hour by hour reporting, Tier 1 and Tier 2 meetings and participation in process improvement activities.
Required skills: Hands on leadership, mechanical aptitude, analytical, problem solving, project management, strong technical skills, customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communication, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, lean manufacturing.
- 5+ years of experience
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!