This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
This position will be responsible for the deployment of customer orders to the Distribution Center shop floor while utilizing the Warehouse Management System to manage resource capacity to prevent Operations bottlenecks and inbound/outbound delays. This position will also ensure that all customer orders are shipped based on priority without compromising Customer Service Levels.
- Monitors and assesses Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) to determine efficiency of workflow.
- Coordinates the daily workflow with the Shift Leadership Team and Lift Truck personnel.
- Identifies inefficiencies in workflow between replenishment, picking, put away and shipping; makes wave and labor adjustments as needed.
- Monitors order queue and ensures balanced labor, equipment and warehouse work tasks.
- Awareness of load by time cut-offs to ensure loads are ready to be shipped.
- Execute daily work plan created by the site Wave Planner and identifies problems that prevent efficient execution of the plan. Resolving and escalating issues appropriately.
- Plan, release and ensure timely completion of the waves in the warehouse management system.
- Plan, release and ensures timely completion of the Interleaving tasks in the warehouse management systems.
- Plan, release and ensure timely completion of cross dock opportunities.
- Identifies and ensures timely unload of HOT inbound shipments.
- Identifies and ensures timely completion of consolidation moves.
- Monitors and ensures timely completion of replenishment moves.
- Utilize reports to monitor workflow progress.
- Ensure communication to shift supervision status of wave progress and problems.
- Update shipping schedules.
- Monitor and maintain flow of automation traffic control systems within the DC.
- Coordination of Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV) tasking and usage to maximize productivity.
- Maintain Yard and Door trailer statuses.
- BA/BS Degree preferred, and/or 3-5 years business experience in Distribution/Warehouse Logistics
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS); JDA (Red Prairie) a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP); SAP a plus
- Self-Directed & demonstrates the ability to proactively identify and resolve discrepancies or potential issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem identification & follow through to issue resolution
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with a variety of individuals.
- Demonstrates an understanding of automated distribution
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
"IND1P" #CB1 #LI-TM1