This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Perform tooling changeovers on thermoforming equipment to meet validation requirements.
- Handle equipment set-up for Thermoformers in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsible for operating thermoformers when not performing set ups at a rate that meets or exceeds production and quality standards of the company
- Identify tooling and equipment repairs needed
- Previous experience preferred
- Train other employees on set-up job duties to an effective level of performance
- Operate a forklift
- Communicate improvement opportunities to the technical group
- Assist maintenance with repairs on equipment
- All Setup checklist paperwork accurately completed in a timely manner
- Perform all tooling (Die & Mold) maintenance and prep job tasks.
- Run samples in support of the Process Technician and in the absence of the Process Technician to meet product specification requirements.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to operate tooling associated equipment as it relates to tool maintenance & prep.
- All other duties assigned by Team Leader & Process Technician
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!