Pactiv Evergreen Inc is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team at our location in Lake Forest, IL.
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Senior Accountant role prepares and posts daily and monthly journal entries related to corporate department accounts, transactions and budgeted allocations
- Posts daily cash activity using Integrity treasury software; prepares remote online deposits when needed
- Collects information from cost center managers for month-end accruals and unbudgeted allocations to business segments
- Prepares balance sheet flux analysis and reconciliations as well as income statement analyses
- Gathers escheatment data from Businesses, summarizes and prepares filings for escheatment reporting and prepares related requests for payments to states
- Prepares month-end financial reports including Supplemental Packs, Management Cash Flows and Forecasts
- Records, reconciles and clears monthly intercompany activity; investigates and resolves discrepancies
- Ensures application of SOX internal controls over areas of responsibility
- Assists with cost center budgeting and forecasting
- Interacts with all levels of the organization, and across all of the Group's segments and business functions
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered, a candidate must possess:
- BA/BS in finance or accounting.
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience required. Experience at a large, multi-national, corporation strongly preferred.
- Experience with large, automated financial systems (SAP, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable communicating across different levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively and independently while managing concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Strong process skills with a demonstrated ability to drive change
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal forms; strong interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- Fully competent in MS Office including strong Excel, database, and query capabilities
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1