This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Job Description: The Seal Pad Machine Operator will be required to maintain the machine operating at peak capacity at all times while ensuring good quality product is being produced.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating and basic troubleshooting for production line
- Responsible for maintaining material flow to all machines within your area of responsibility
- Complete all required paperwork
- Maintain housekeeping of work area and maintain safe work environment
- Perform / Follow all Company Safety policies and procedures
- Perform routine quality checks
- Machine adjustments – to include minor changeovers
- Perform all other assigned duties
Specific Skills & Qualification Requirements:
- Must have at least 1 year of machine operator experience.
- Ability to perform simple calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) and applies good mathematical reasoning.
- Must have the ability to lift 50-80 lbs routinely as job requires
- Must have ability to work standing or walking, in a hot environment, for 10 hours with appropriate breaks
- Good team player with positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!