This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position supports the Logistics Department.
- Maintain data integrity within plant manufacturing or warehouse departments
- Assist in the development and implementation of the location's system for managing data and the ongoing training and coaching of associates to meet required needs
- Collect and audit paperwork and perform daily tasks including order reconciliation, order confirmation, correction of errors, file maintenance, etc.
- Support production and inventory control as determined by supervisor.
- Receiving MB01
- Update trailer database and run reports for daily production and shipping meeting
- Process all Manteno invoices goods receipts
- Daily consumption and variance reporting
- Distribute mail and answer phones as needed
- Orders office supplies and maintain office equipment
- Raw Material Cycle Count
- Finished Goods Inventory
- Fill in as needed to assist with day to day activities that need to be completed in the department
- Support and abide all safety initiatives
- Overall responsibilities that fall under the Logistics’ Team
- Additional assigned duties as required by management
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College or Technical college work highly desired
- Strong Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Access desired)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work with and create excel spreadsheets using formulas and macros.
- Experience using ERP Systems required (SAP preferred) and ability to learn and use other software programs.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to be involved in several projects at one time; able to ensure progress through continued monitoring, prioritizing, and follow-up.
- Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to provide effective informal coaching and training
- Ability to set priorities and cope with several problems simultaneously
- Ability to create training documents, single point lessons, and forms as needed.
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Possess a positive professional attitude.
- 3-5 years manufacturing/production experience
- This position requires the ability to walk for more then 1/3 of the time, and the ability to stand, sit, talk and hear, use hands, handle or feel, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach with hands and arms, and taste or smell for up to 1/3 of the time.
- This position requires the ability to be able to lift up to 25 pounds for up to 1/3 of the time.
- This position requires regular and reliable attendance and punctuality.
- This position requires PPE to be worn based on the task being performed.
- This position requires the ability to work periodic weekend and evenings/nighttime work schedules.
- This position requires the ability to work in moderate to loud noise level areas (examples: business office with typewriters and/or computer printers, light traffic to metal can manufacturing, department, large earth-moving equipment).
- This position requires the following vision abilities:
- Close Vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
- Color Vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
- Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
- Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
- This position is primarily in an office environment but requires daily limited exposure to plant environment including extreme temperatures and high noise levels.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.