**Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Summary: Safely and effectively performs a variety of process-related manufacturing activities to ensure continuous operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for changing over the process conditions on inline thermoforming extrusion lines prior to production
- Responsible for setting blending equipment to proper conditions for production runs
- Responsible for setting conditions on rimming equipment on thermoforming lines
- Responsible for troubleshooting process issues as needed during the day
- Must be able to instruct operators on proper set up of equipment during startup
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensures housekeeping in the area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
- Assist with product improvement trials and documentation as needed.
- Available to work overtime based on the needs of the business.
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Diploma or Equivalency preferred
- 5 + years process technician experience within Thermoforming industry
- Completion of Level 4 operator training or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!