Process and Project Engineer – Blown Film
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- The design, support, implementation, and documentation of plant process systems such as blending, extrusion, converting of PVC and Nylon blown film products
- The ability to analyze process problems and ability to apply appropriate technology to the solution
- Management of the procurement, implementation and documentation of equipment used in blown film extrusion and converting
- The position is a combination of Production Equipment and Process Support (50%), Capital Projects (30%) and being a technical Plant Resource (20%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Materials or Polymer Engineering preferred. Other degree disciplines will be considered if the candidate possesses past polymer and chemical processing experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- An understanding of both blown film and cast film extrusion and the associated equipment is desired.
- Possess the ability to work with manufacturing operations on various production problems.
- Possess the ability to supply technical support for non-technical personnel (sales, marketing, internal/external customers);
- In addition, it is desired that the applicant have skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Safety Processes;
- Process Controls;
- Environmental Abatement Technologies/Regulations;
- Advanced Data Management; or
- Lean Manufacturing
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.