This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Duties performed by employees in this position will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Consistently works in Carton/Cup zone removing product from machines and putting into corrugate cases.
- Conducts quality checks while packing and notifies operator if a problem occurs.
- Is able to stop and machine correctly when it is producing off quality product.
- Communicates information about packing area to other crew members before rotating or going to breaks.
- Assists performing purge procedures when changing to a new product.
- Covers breaks for other packers in zone.
- Insures that corrugated, bags and other supplies are correct when restocking.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.