Packaging Specialist-TEMP TO PERM
- Conyers, GA
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
TEMP TO PERM PACKAGING
- Packages materials and products manually and/or by using packaging equipment from a table to towline cart.
- Ensure correct, quality, assembly, and packaging of finished goods.
- Assist line operations maintaining quality of product.
- Maintains a safe, clean work area and follos all established safety rules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Bags and packs product into boxes both manually and using packaging equipment.
- Stacks and wraps boxes on distribution tow cart.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing all other task or duties as assigned.
- Positions and mounts unwind stand with polystyrene material, and replenish boxes/packaging material in production area.
- 6-mos. of work experience, or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to constantly stand, walk, use hands, and arms
- Must be able to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb stairs
- Must frequently be able to bend at the waist/ hips
- Constantly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Constantly required reaching away from the body and frequently reaching overhead
- Ability to keep up with a machine conveyor line
- Able to work in differing temperatures
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts and overtime as required
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
"IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top