- Columbus, OH
Utility Worker/Packaging Associate
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
- Provides support for the operation team by working safely to feed material into machines, inspect product for defects and pack finished goods in correct configuration.
- Notifies Supervisor of quality issues as they arise.
- Makes minor machine adjustments to minimize interruptions and ensure quality product.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices, able to work safely in a fast paced environment.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to complete basic mathematical calculations and follow standard work instructions.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top