- Kinston, NC
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Starting wage up to $ 18.58
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
- Assist operator with crew personnel & provides direction to other crew members under the direction of the operator.
- Helps and instructs crew to obtain best possible machine operation to produce a quality product safely.
- Participate in training new thermoformer personnel as required.
- Assist Operator with make-ready setup, making adjustments/troubleshoots & runs the thermoformer, extrusion, automation & case packing process within customer specifications with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Regulates speed for maximum quantity at highest quality.
- Performs machine clean-ups and preventative maintenance per procedures and checklists.
- Responsible for keeping lid tooling clean, separated, organized and in good condition.
- Recommends machine/area improvements that lead to better production utilization.
- Relieves crew members of their duties during break periods.
- Assists in setting up c-fold rolls on bagger.
- Operates grinders to run styrene trim waste through to create regrind.
- Uses forklift to move regrind boxes and load regrind trucks.
- Performs quality checks on lids including but not limited to checking incoming material, checking mold bases, styrene consumption, bag counts, lid fit, cup trim, lid caliper, lid detail, straw slot, etc. according to established procedure.
- Completes production, quality & crewing reports.
- Reads & understands a job jacket. Uses information to ensure production is run according to specifications.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
Back to top