This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Starting wage up to $18.12
Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!
Operator Specialist – Manufacturing
The Operator Specialist is responsible for supporting the efficient operation of one production line within the thermoforming department. They will provide coverage at the Operator level and should be able to cover multiple lines for short periods of time in order to cover for breaks or call-ins.
- Consistently and safely operates machines at or above standard levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization.
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
- Completes appropriate paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
- Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
- Observes all housekeeping, standard work, food safety, and personal safety guidelines.
- Support maintenance team and department during line change over and start-ups
- Ability to understand and follow SWIS (Standard Work Instruction Sheets).
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with both leadership and hourly associates and help train newer associates
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to set priorities and cope with several issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country! #CB1 "IND1P"